Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

This was such a wonderful Easter. In celebration of the resurrection of my Lord, I cooked for the family, and enjoyed every minute of it. Lisa and her three kids, Jeremiah, Hailey, and Cody came over. As well as Fonda, Andy, Logan, and Bailey. Of course the McClures were all there, Johnny, Diane, Ryan, Peyton, Aaron, and Ashton. Rusty even came up and stayed all night with me the night before. We missed Stevee, Nathan, Tanya, Reagan, Daniel, and Samuel, as well as Nicole and James. Hopefully they will make the next holiday. We had a blast. I think the kids enjoyed the play dough and running up and down the steps the most.... lol
pics are posted on my web album at:
www.picasaweb.google.com/franksregina

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I could see your bautiful smile reading this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment to our posting.